Let’s sit down and have a chat beautiful. Time and time again I see Mum’s struggling when life gets too hard. When their dreams just feel like they’re never going to happen. I know what it feels like. I’ve been there many times before.
And today I want to share with you what I do when I find myself faced with the overwhelming feeling that it’s all just too hard.
If you enjoy this episode and it inspired you in some way, I’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to Instagram Stories and tag me, @themanifestingmums
Haven’t left a review yet? If you’re a Mum that likes to help others, then help me help more people. One of the best ways to get the word out about this podcast is to get more ratings and reviews. Simply take 2 minutes to visit iTunes and leave your review.
In this episode you’ll hear all about:
· What’s really going on when you are energetically drained and finding it all too much
· The power of leaning into the discomfort
· What to begin focusing on now to change it for yourself
· The difference between acceptance and settling
· Why letting go and giving up are two totally different experiences